Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Where does time go?

I can't believe another 3 weeks has passed by..

I've heard that time seems to go faster the older you get..
I'm certainly experiencing that first hand now :)

I have made more progress but the reality of the camper not being fully finished till next season is setting in.

With an unlimited supply of money, and no job to attend to, I probably could finish whats left to do in about a month. But since neither of those conditions apply to me I'll be happy if I can get it water tight and the interior walls and flooring done by September 1st when I am supposed to take the camper to Lime Rock Park in Connecticut for the vintage racing weekend.

We'll need to use air matresses or cots, and bring a table.. but it'll still be fun I'm sure.

I did get a couple things done recently..

Installed the rest of the windows
Built the framework and cut the panels for the front cabinet
Cut the birch for the rear wall to size
Picked up the flooring and adhesive from Lowes

I hope to have the door reinstalled today or tomorrow as I have another project I need to do in the garage so I'd like to pull the trailer out without worrying if its going to rain or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment