Thursday, September 1, 2011

Raised a little cash

I took a little break from the camper in August to flip a car..

I found this low miles 1991 Corvette on Craigslist.
It was listed as "Doesn't run, don't know why"
I checked it over and bought the car based on the condition and the low price.
I figured even if it needed the engine replaced, I'd still be ahead.
Thankfully, it only needed a set of fuel injectors and the fuel system was
full of water so that all had to be flushed. Everything else was good to go.




(Our cat Simon immediately claimed it as his own)

I sold the car 17 days after I towed it home. After all expenses for the repairs, the trailer rental, gas etc I cleared two thousand dollars. I'd like to find a deal like this monthly!

OK, back to camper news in the next post~

No comments:

Post a Comment